Monday, August 14, 2017

Google Is Blocking My Blog to US Viewers and I Don't Know Why

Google recently implemented sweeping changes to its content presentation and search algos. Prior to the changes, the blog would get between 20 and 60 pageviews a day with about 75% from the US. Now I get 10 or less pageviews with nothing from the US. I have sent them several complaints in feedback but I suppose its stupid to think that they would do something for such an ultralow traffic site. I have also noticed that the Google search engine is doing a terrible job since the changes and I have gone to alternate search engines that produce results similar to the pre-change Google. Can anyone out there let me know how I can transfer this blog to another vendor that won't be subject to Google's blocking?

No comments: